My White Outdoor 235 snowblower has been the biggest bust on so many levels. First I will talk a little about performance and then I will explain function issues.

This is a stage 1 snowblower and will go through up to 6 inches of **light fluffy snow with absolutely no moisture. BUT, if there is any moisture in the snow this snowblower is absolutely useless. The moist snow plugs the chute automatically and will not throw/blow any more snow. Since at least 50% of the time our snow has moisture in Minnesota I cannot use the snowblower. Also, I can never use the snowblower at the end of my driveway because I live on a well traveled road, so the city salts the road to melt any forming ice, therefore the snow at the end of my driveway is always moist due to the salt that is thrown down on the road.

Function: Auto start went out first year. Second year belt went out. Third year will not start. Moreover, 10" intake height is too low.

I would not recommend one of these white outdoor 235 snowblowers to anyone.

Had an Experience with White Outdoor?

Comments

I would agree that nobody should buy the White Outdoor 235 snowblower. The chute has a huge design flaw and gets plugged with moist snow and 9/10 time snow has moisture. My electric start doesn't work and my belt for the paddles broke too.

The White Outdoor 235 is maybe the worst snowblower on the market